my 3 year old sister of indian heritage already hates the way she looks because she doesn’t look like 99% of the white girls in disney/tv/toys and it breaks my fucking heart. she’s 3 fucking years old and shedding genuine tears because she has dark skin and hair and eyes, so dont dare pull a fucking hissy fit when people actually try to be fucking POC inclusive with something as important as children’s media
"but it’s an old EUROPEAN fairy tale" yeah suck my dick
Tumblr has taught me more about feminism, womens rights, rape culture, slut shaming, mental illness etc, more than school ever had. So don’t you dare tell me this website is a complete and utter waste of time
BIG DOGS THAT THINK THEY’RE SMALL LAP DOGS ARE MY FAVORITE DOGS IN THE ENTIRE WORLD
Okay this is cute.
this is how you prank
Things I like:
- when people use my name in conversation.
- when people say “this reminded me of you!”
- when people remember little things i say/do.
- when people genuinely thank me for things i’ve done for them.
- when i think of the same thing at the same time as someone else and you give each other the look.